Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chapter 2- MY POINT OF VIEW

I am new to all this so bare with me........

I have been in a relationship off and on for almost a year now. This love affair is what we will call it, has been a roller coaster of emotion from day one! I was looking he wasn't but we made it work and loved every second of it....until what everyone else would say the new wore off! But does that have to happen? I have seen so many family, friends, stay connected and true to each other for years....but is it society that is creeping in on all of us to fail?!? So, where do we go when we are constantly reminded that if it doesn't work move on???

I have feelings that I have never felt before. The kind where my stomach is in knots and the thought of not spending the rest of my life with this person feels like the end of the world. Am I alone? Is there truth to all of this? What am I supposed to do? There is nothing worse then a friend telling you oh you can do better! Cause I know in my heart if they felt for a second the heartache I do...they would be eating those words! I can't do better because I don't want to! So if I can give a little bit of advice to those so called "friends" it would be.....if you don't want to be lied to, stop lying to yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Your posts are so heartfelt. You feel like life, or success, or love, or whatever, is passing you by. I've felt like that too. We all have.

    If that man feels like a keeper, despite the turmoil, despite the well-meaning advice of friends and family, then dig in and make things work with him. Unless you start being unfaithful to yourself. That would be terrible. Only you know what's going to work for you. You are a beautiful woman and I expect there are plenty of men who are "interested" in you. The trick is finding one you want in your life. Is this "THE ONE"???

    Thank you for following my blog. I will click to follow yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. Good luck!
    Daniel D. PEACEMAN, Editor of CHMagazine
    E-mail: drgdaniel@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete