Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chapter 1 - FIGURING IT ALL OUT

There are so many questions that I have for life in general.......

Problem is there isn't a book in this world that has all the answers for my questions, and if I hear one more person tell me that it's the Bible then I am really gonna lose it! I'm not saying at all that I don't have faith in God, I am just simply stating that the Bible is nothing but a piece of literature that was created to persuade. Persuade to believe in a higher power that we don't even know exists until we die. Correct me if I am wrong.

I do believe that I am a fun, loving, caring person that does nothing in life but spread myself to thin. Constantly trying to please everyone, not ever taking time for me until I can't take it anymore and immediately I am wanting a drink! I have never felt what its like to not be stressed out!! I want to feel like I have a purpose, yes I know we all have a purpose but when do we get to FEEL it?

Lost....lost is where I am currently. Two steps forward and three steps back. True, true that I love to two step, but not backwards! So what now? Do I keep on doing what I do best? Please, plan, re-arrange my life so everyone else is happy? Or do I take a risk, isolate myself....and possibly never be happy or know my purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment